Call: 0208 286 0089
Basket Icon

Gran Feudo Reserva 2003

Gran Feudo Reserva Image

8.99
Per bottle Return to your selection


Qty

9 in stock

Producer: Julian Chivite
Region: Navarra
Country: Spain
Type: Red

Delicious, full-bodied Reserva from Bodegas Chivite who have been making wine in Navarra for more than 350 years. Fantastic value for money in this blend of 80% Tempranillo and the remaining 20% split between Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot and aged for 18 monts in a combination of French and American oak barrels. Lovely nose, combining the soft fruit with a slight touch of oak, which follows through on the palate which is full bodied and well balanced. Unmistakeably Spanish and delicious with roast lamb.

Click here to visit the producers website for further information

AdVintage Wines, 58 Buckleigh Avenue, Merton Park, London SW20 9JZTerms & Conditions